Round or square spindles are attached vertically between bottom and top rail . Aluminum and accessories have gone under an advanced anodizing treatment, resulting in a thickness grade of 15 - 18 microns.
Benefits of anodizing:
Anodizing is a unique finish which ensures high quality and has significant advantages:
- Great resistance: Amazingly long service life and low maintenance costs.
- Color stability: Has high resistance to UV radiation and does not flake or crack.
- Ease of maintenance: Can easily be cleaned and remains brand new by using natural water, mild soap and soft cloth.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Unlike other finishes, anodizing allows the aluminum to maintain its metallic appearance, similar to stainless steel.
- Low cost: Installation and maintenance cost is much lower compared to stainless steel.
- Safe and Durable: Anodizing is a chemically stable process. It is not toxic, does not decompose and is highly resistance to heat.